Gainesville Woman's Death Ruled Homicide
Published May 8th, 2013
The initial autopsy report for a Gainesville woman who died over the weekend is complete.
The medical examiner says the death of 32-year-old Loretta Dyer is a homicide.
The official cause of death has not been released.
Officials are waiting on the toxicology report which takes about six weeks to be completed.
Dyer's body was found on Sunday in a mobile home in Southwest Gainesville.
Police are asking anyone who knew Dyer to come forward.
- Investigators Searching For Gainesville Woman's Murderer
- 'Suspicious Death' In Gilchrist County Ruled A Homicide
- Man Charged With Bell Woman's Death Has A Criminal Past
- MCSO: Woman's body identified; death investigation continues in Silver Springs
- A Woman's Murder Trial in Ocala
- Kentucky Woman Pleads Guilty in Pregnant Woman's Death
- Gainesville Police Searching For Woman's Attacker
- Gainesville Woman's Club Coat Drive
- Woman's Decomposing Body Found
- Miami Woman's Body Found in Apartment, Teen Son Questioned