Suspect in Death of Lake City Man is at Large
A man suspected of robbing the A&M Discount Beverage in Lake City, Fla., then shooting and killing the owner on April 27, 2012, is wanted by the Lake City Police Department and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
Ernest Larry Grandison,43, is wanted on charges of felony homicide and is a habitual violent offender .
Law enforcement believes Grandison may be in the Pensacola,Fla., area and driving a 2005 white, four-door Toyota with a Florida tag of D911NV or a 2009 black Nissan Versa. He is also known as Larry Ernest Grandison and Pop Man Grandison.
People should not approach this individual but should contact Escambia County Crime Stoppers at 877-433-8477 or the Florida Department of Law Enforcement at 800-342-0820 with any information. Crime Stoppers is offering a $10,000 award.
- Police Look For Three Suspects Accused Of Robbing Lake City Man
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Lake City Pain Doctor Could Be Charged With Death of Many Patients
- Lake City Police Still Investigating Accidental Shooting Death of 11-Year Old Boy
- Arson Suspected in Lake City Car Fire
- Lake City Police Search For Armed Suspect
- Lake City Man Charged with Forgery
- Lake City Police Searching for Missing Man
- Lake City Man Arrested for Sexual Battery on a Child
- Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend