Missing Marion County Man
The Marion County Sheriff's Office needs the community's assistance to help locate Armand F. Thibault, 84, who suffers from early stages of Dementia.
Thibault needs to take several medications for his heart.
Mr. Thibault was last seen at 11:30 am., Thursday, June 27, 2013 driving home, but he did not make it. He drives a 2005 White Dodge Caravan with a Florida plate# 414 KGK. He was last seen wearing a light plaid shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.
If you see Mr. Thibault, please call 911.
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Human Remains May Be Missing Marion County Man
- Human Remains Identified as Missing Marion County Man
- Community Search for Missing Marion County Man
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Missing Monkey from Marion County Settles in Micanopy
- Marion County Missing Person
- Deputies Looking for Missing Woman in Marion County
- Body of Missing Woman Found in Marion County