Missing Marion County Man
The Marion County Sheriff's Office needs the community's assistance to help locate Armand F. Thibault, 84, who suffers from early stages of Dementia.
Thibault needs to take several medications for his heart.
Mr. Thibault was last seen at 11:30 am., Thursday, June 27, 2013 driving home, but he did not make it. He drives a 2005 White Dodge Caravan with a Florida plate# 414 KGK. He was last seen wearing a light plaid shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.
If you see Mr. Thibault, please call 911.
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Authorities Searching for Missing Marion Co. Man
- Investigators Find Body Believed To Be Missing Man From Interlachen
- Human Remains Found In Backyard Believed To Be Missing Man
- Family of Missing Disabled Man Calls in Texas Equusearch
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Body Found in Ocklawaha River in Search For Missing Man
- Marion County Man Still Missing
- Deputies search for missing man