Zimmerman Trial Day 5: Witness Places Trayvon Martin on Top of Zimmerman
SANFORD - Day five in the George Zimmerman murder trial has wrapped up...and with it a witness who says he saw one man on top of the other.
That neighbor, John Good, is the only witness so far who saw the fight before the fatal gunshot.
He stepped outside his house and told the men to stop...but to no avail.
During that fight he says it was George Zimmerman on the bottom, Trayvon Martin on top straddling him.
Good says he believes it was Zimmerman who was the one calling for help and he was the one on the bottom.
Good says he could not see though if Trayvon Martin was punching Zimmerman or not.
He also says he does not think that Martin was slamming Zimmerman's head against the pavement like Zimmerman has claimed.
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Two
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Six
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Seven
- Zimmerman Trial Day 11: Opening Statements
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 12, Crime-Scene Evidence
- Zimmerman Trial: First Full Day For The Defense
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Ruling on Other Zimmerman Phone Calls
- Zimmerman Trial: Hearing Over Audio Experts Still Undecided
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Rules on Audio Experts