Zimmerman Trial Day 14: Jury Sent out For Deliberations
SANFORD - After 14 days and 58 witnesses the case has gone to the jury in the George Zimmerman Murder trial.
Deliberations will resume tomorrow morning as the jury asked if they could adjourn for the night around 6:15.
Their only interaction after being released was a request for an inventory of evidence as they looked it over in the jury room.
Protests were at a minimum and not many people had gathered at the Seminole County Justice Center as the jury deliberated.
Police have set up free speech zones in front of the courthouse.
The jury will resume deliberations at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.
- Zimmerman Trial Day 9: The Jury is Selected
- Zimmerman Trial Day 13: Jury Can Consider Manslaughter as Lesser Included Charge
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 2 of Jury Selection
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 3 of Jury Selection
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 4 of Jury Selection
- Jury Deliberates in TB&W Trial
- Zimmerman Trial: Jurors Begin Deliberating
- Zimmerman Trial Day 5: Witness Places Trayvon Martin on Top of Zimmerman
- Zimmerman Trial Day 6: Detectives Ask Why Zimmerman Chased Trayvon Martin
- Zimmerman Trial Day 8: State Tries to Prove Zimmerman was a "Wanna-be Cop"