Zimmerman Trial Day 6: Detectives Ask Why Zimmerman Chased Trayvon Martin
SANFORD - It was day six in the George Zimmerman murder trial and the state played four video recordings of the defendant.
The first three allowed Zimmerman to tell his story... but the last was an interrogation of Zimmerman where detectives questioned his every move.
Jurors heard his idea of self-defense without George Zimmerman even taking the stand...the jury was able to hear in his own words...how he thought the night of February 26th, 2012 went down.
There were small inconsistencies in the first three times he told his story to police, but one detective told the courtroom that fact did not alarm her...because people never tell the same story verbatim.
During the fourth interrogation, detectives ask why Zimmerman followed Martin, accusing him of wanting to catch him.
That is something Zimmerman denies.
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Two
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Six
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Seven
- Zimmerman Trial Day 11: Opening Statements
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 12, Crime-Scene Evidence
- Zimmerman Trial: First Full Day For The Defense
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Ruling on Other Zimmerman Phone Calls
- Zimmerman Trial: Hearing Over Audio Experts Still Undecided
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Rules on Audio Experts