Florida Highway Patrol Up For Reaccreditation
Florida Highway Patrol is up for re-accreditation.
Every three years the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies conducts on-site assessments.
As apart of the assessment the CALEA will be accepting public comments.
Next week the assessors will be on-site to examine the Patrol's policies, procedures, management, operations and support services.
FHP first became accredited in November of 1996.
Public comment will be accepted by calling 1(800)-335-5652 on August 19 only between the hours of 1 p.m. and 3 p.m..
Comments will be limited to ten minutes and must specifically address the the agency's ability to comply with the Commission's standards.
- The Florida Highway Patrol Increases Patrols For "Staying Alive On I-75" Initiative
- Funeral Services For FHP Trooper Chelsea Richard Being Held Thursday
- Passenger of Small Plane in Palatka Crash Dies
- Manhunt Over For Car Thief
- Delete Teen Crashes Day
- Troopers Ticketing Aggressive Driving
- I-75 Accident Takes One More Life, Total Of Three
- FHP Trooper Remembered By Family At Funeral
- Funeral Services For Fallen FHP Trooper
- Deadly Crash in Dixie County