Florida Highway Patrol Up For Reaccreditation
Florida Highway Patrol is up for re-accreditation.
Every three years the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies conducts on-site assessments.
As apart of the assessment the CALEA will be accepting public comments.
Next week the assessors will be on-site to examine the Patrol's policies, procedures, management, operations and support services.
FHP first became accredited in November of 1996.
Public comment will be accepted by calling 1(800)-335-5652 on August 19 only between the hours of 1 p.m. and 3 p.m..
Comments will be limited to ten minutes and must specifically address the the agency's ability to comply with the Commission's standards.
- FL Highway Patrol Cracks Down on Speeding and Aggressive Drivers
- Baby Born on Florida Highway
- Fatal Crash on South Florida Highway
- National Boat Safety Week Prompts Increased Patrol on Florida Waterways
- GPD Increases Patrol
- Air Force Drone Crash Closes Remote Fla. Highway
- UF Police Department Receives Reaccreditation
- Florida Highway Trooper Killed
- FHP increases patrol
- OPD Patrol