Starke Elementary School Relocated
There are some changes to report for displaced students of Starke Elementary School.
Bradford County school leaders ordered the school shut down last week because of unhealthy levels of mold.
Students were assigned to alternate locations, but today some of them changed.
On September 3, Pre-K students will report to Madison Street Baptist Church.
Kindergarten and fourth graders to Southside Elementary School.
First and second graders to Lawtey Elementary.
Third graders to the school district headquarters and fifth graders to the Santa Fe College Stump Building.
- Mold Outbreak Closes Starke Elementary
- Starke Elementary Closed After Air Tests Show High Levels of Mold
- School Year Resumes With Changes For Starke Elementary School
- Paddling Scheduled to Return to Marion County Elementary Schools
- Second Study Performed at Starke Elementary
- Two Children Briefly Abducted From Levy County Elementary School
- Elementary School Students Learn About Bike Safety
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences