Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - George Zimmerman has been pulled over in a traffic stop for the third time since his acquittal in July of any crimes for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.
Squad car video broadcast Thursday by Orlando television station WOFL shows Zimmerman being pulled over last month by a state trooper along Interstate 95 in Florida's Space Coast.
The trooper tells Zimmerman he was pulled over because the tag cover and windows on his car were too darkly tinted.
Zimmerman was let off with a warning.
Zimmerman was acquitted in July of any crime for fatally shooting the Miami teen. His acquittal led to protests nationwide.
Since the trial, Zimmerman has been pulled over twice for speeding.
He was given a warning in Texas and issued a ticket in an Orlando suburb.
- Police Officer Shot During Traffic Stop
- Gov. Scott Angry Over Air Traffic Control Furloughs
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Fla. Unemployment Rate Drops Again to 7.1 Percent
- Fla. Workers Compensation Rate Could Go Up Again
- Injured Florida Skydiver Says He'll Jump Again
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense
- Zimmerman Trial: Protesters Rally Against Verdict
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Reads Charge to Jurors
- Zimmerman Trial: Jurors Asked About Presumption of Innocence