Happ Executed Nearly Three Decades After Murder of Angela Crowley
Published October 16th, 2013
CRYSTAL RIVER -- On May 24, 1986, the life of Angela Crowley, 21, was cut short after William Happ abducted and murdered her in Crystal River.
On Tuesday, more than 27 years after the crime, Happ was executed by lethal injection at the Florida State Prison near Starke.
TV20's Trent Kelly traveled back to the scene of Crowley's abduction to learn more about the crime that landed Happ on Florida's death row.
--For more information on Happ's execution, click here.
- William Happ Executed for 1986 Murder, Issues Apology to Victim's Family
- Muhammad Executed After Spending Nearly Four Decades On Death Row
- Opponents Question New Drug to be Used in Happ Execution
- After three years, Thomas pleads to murder of Rosemary Jenkins
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Mass Murderer Executed After SCOTUS Rejects Schizophrenia Appeal
- Center Stage Closes After Three Decades
- Convicted Murderer Marshall Lee Gore Executed
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer
- Police Investigate Assistant State Attorney After Video Voyeurism Allegations