Two Sworn Complaints Filed Against Michelle Dunlap
More trouble for the director of Phoenix Animal Rescue.
Two sworn complaints have been filed against Michelle Dunlap.
If you remember TV20 has reported on numerous complaints against Dunlap and her treatment of animals in her care by former rescue volunteers and a board member.
After an extensive investigation, both of the sworn complaints were filed on Wednesday by officers with Alachua County Animal Control.
The felony complaint includes animal cruelty and death and pain and or suffering.
The other complaint is a misdemeanor and deals with unlawful confinement and abandonment of animals.
State attorney Bill Cervone told TV20 it is possible that his office will make a decision within the next 30 days if they will proceed with formal charges against Dunlap.
- Sworn Complaint Filed In Allegations Involving Alachua Mayor
- Animal Rights Group Files Complaint Against UF
- Sworn Complaints Against Ten In UF Hazing Incident
- Questionable Spending at Animal Rescue
- Allegations of Abuse at Animal Rescue
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Student Issued Sworn Complaint by UF Police
- Bill Filed for Control of GRU
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County