CurtCo Robb Media Comes to Innovation Square, Plans to Recruit Talent
Published June 17th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - Residents and city leaders gathered to officially welcome the newest member of the University of Florida's Innovation Square on Monday.
CurtCo Robb Media, a digital media and international publishing firm, officially announced their move to Innovation Square during a press conference Monday evening.
CurtCo, which already has offices in California, New York and Massachusetts, is best known for publishing "The Robb Report", a magazine specializing in luxury goods and products for wealthy clients.
Company officials say they wanted to expand to a city with a passion for innovation, something they found in Gainesville.
The company moved into their offices at Innovation Square last month. They currently employ four people in Gainesville, but company officials say they hope that number will at least double by the end of the year.
CurtCo Media officials say they plan on recruiting recent UF and Santa Fe College grads with a strong knowledge of digital media and app development to help with their digital offerings.
- "Start-up Dorm" Planned for Innovation Square
- Will Innovation Square Spark Redevelopment?
- Innovation Square Starting To Take Shape
- Innovation Square Wins Award
- New Residence Hall at Innovation Square to Fuel Entrepreneurship
- Technology Spotlight 6/21/11 "Innovation Square Moves Ahead"
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 1
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 2
- Traveling During the Thanksgiving Holiday? Plan Ahead if Your're Coming Back Sunday
- Robb House Medical Museum