Political Direct Mail Advertising, Hit or Miss with Voters
GAINESVILLE- The election is only four weeks away and political ads are everywhere, including your mailboxes.
Absentee ballots were made out over the weekend in Alachua County.
Some question just how effective political direct mail is for candidates
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- Voter Registration Deadline Draws Future Voters
- George P. Bush Makes a Stop in Gainesville, Encouraging Young Voters to Get to the Polls
- Effectiveness of Negative Political Ads May be Weakening According to UF Study
- As Election Nears, Some Voters Grow Tired of Constant Political Ads
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- New Ad Campaign Targets Disillusioned Obama Voters
- Gainesville Elementary School Makes a Learning Opportunity of the Presidential Election
- Campaign Makes Cancer An Election Issue
- Gainesville Voters Watch Election Returns at Hippodrome