Salvation Army Lends Hand To Debby Victims
The Salvation Army is on the front-lines, lending a hand to those communities affected by tropical storm debby earlier this week.
The Salvation Army is providing shelter to those who have lost their home and up to date has managed to serve more than 2,000 meals.
- Suwanee County's Lost Homes In The Flood
- Repairing Sinkholes In Live Oak After Tropical Storm Debby
- Live Oak Opens Shelter for Displaced Debby Residents
- Live Oak Businesses on Road to Recovery After Debby
- Lake City Residents Waiting for Relief After Debby
- Disaster Asistance Center Closing Despite Oncoming Storm
- Lake City Flooding
- Five Puppies Drown in Morning Flood
- Sanat Fe River Flood Levels Rise
- Blood donations needed before the storm