AlvinWilkerson In Court
Alvin Wilkerson and his attorneys appeared at the Union County Courthouse Wednesday morning for less than ten minutes.Â They were scheduled for a case management hearing, but instead, they asked for a continuance.Â Now, they won't have to be back in court until May 23rd.
Wilkerson is charged with 7 counts of vehicular homicide, 7 counts of manslaughter with culpable negligence, and 10 counts of culpable negligence.
By David Hamilton, WCJB TV 20 News
- Alvin Wilkerson In Court
- One Voice: Alvin Butler
- Wilkerson Trial
- More On Wilkerson's Plea
- Supreme Court Sends Controversial Case back to Lower Courts
- Supreme Court Weighs in on Same Sex Marriage
- Zimmerman Trial: 911 Call & Language In Court
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Has First Appearance in Court
- U.S. Supreme Court Strikes Down Key Section of Voting Rights Act
- Fla. Supreme Court Upholds Penalty 2nd Time Around