Bradford County Burn Ban
There is now a mandatory burn ban in Bradford county. If you live in Bradford county you cannot burn anything outdoors, unless you have a permit from the Florida Division of Forestry.Â That includes fireworks, sparklers, flares, or any other pyrotechnic devices.
But don't worry, you don't have to cancel your grilling plans.Â Gas and charcoal grills are allowed.Â Just make sure youï¿½watchï¿½them carefully.
By Lauren Rodriguez, WCJB TV 20 News
- Synthetic Marijuana Banned in Florida
- Voluntary Burn Ban in Effect
- Marion County Burn Ban
- Area counties enacting burn bans to combat wildfires
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Burn Ban's Impact On Fourth Of July
- Burn Bans
- Levy County Under Voluntary Burn Ban