Charles Grapski Arrested
The arrest report says the mayor asked Grapski to stop blurting out comments during the meeting but he refused.
Then a police officer asked him to leave and he refused that as well.
Investigators say he started kicking the officers who were trying to arrest him.
Grapski was charged with resisting arrest with violence which is a felony and disorderly conduct.
He was released from jail on his own recognizance.
- Charles Grapski Sentencing
- Charles Smith Accused of Grand Theft
- First Day of Testimony in Charles Smith Trial
- Delays for Future Site of Francis Marion Military Academy
- Elderly Man Badly Burned in Fire
- A Grave Situation - Part One
- A Grave Situation - Part Two
- A Grave Situation - Part Three
- State Attorney Supporting Franklin County Sheriff's Office In Stand Your Ground Case
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged