Charles Grapski Arrested
The arrest report says the mayor asked Grapski to stop blurting out comments during the meeting but he refused.
Then a police officer asked him to leave and he refused that as well.
Investigators say he started kicking the officers who were trying to arrest him.
Grapski was charged with resisting arrest with violence which is a felony and disorderly conduct.
He was released from jail on his own recognizance.
- Charles Grapski Sentencing
- A Grave Situation - Part One
- A Grave Situation - Part Two
- A Grave Situation - Part Three
- Elderly Man Badly Burned in Fire
- Delays for Future Site of Francis Marion Military Academy
- Police Pursuit Ends in Highway Standoff
- Charles Smith Accused of Grand Theft
- First Day of Testimony in Charles Smith Trial
- After 18 years, Florida Gateway College searches for new president