Charles Grapski Arrested
The arrest report says the mayor asked Grapski to stop blurting out comments during the meeting but he refused.
Then a police officer asked him to leave and he refused that as well.
Investigators say he started kicking the officers who were trying to arrest him.
Grapski was charged with resisting arrest with violence which is a felony and disorderly conduct.
He was released from jail on his own recognizance.
- Charles Grapski Sentencing
- Charles Smith Accused of Grand Theft
- First Day of Testimony in Charles Smith Trial
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged
- Report: Bieber had Pot, Xanax in System at Arrest
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Chris Rainey Dropped from Steelers After Arrest
- Credit Card Thief Arrested
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men