Columbia County Hospital Plan
The Board decided it will be paying up to 10% more than the appraised value.Â They say the reason is because property owners will have to sell their land faster.Â Owners will have only 30 days to decide on the sale and will have to pay a part of closing cost.Â
The planned additions would give the hospital room for new clinics and new doctor's offices.
- Plan to expand TimberRidge into full service hospital
- Employees Concerned About Munroe Regional Becoming a For-Profit Hospital
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- Drive by shooting leaves one person hospitalized
- Five Hospitalized For Bad Batch Of Cocaine
- Munroe Hospital Tax Referendum
- Missing Levy County man found alive in Chicago hospital
- One worker hospitalized after being trapped under home
- Three accidents in N.Central FL send several to the hospital