Walt Disney World is adding a water park pass to its roster of special admissions deals, giving Florida residents year-round access to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.
The new pass is valid after 2 p.m. daily. It costs $59 plus tax for state residents 10 and older, and $47.20 for children ages 3 to 9.
Another option allowing unlimited use of both water attractions costs $99.95, or $80.50 for children 3 to 9.ï¿½ Disney spokesman Dave Herbst said the passes are aimed at people who live nearby.
Typhoon Lagoon is currently closed for renovations, but will reopen March 18.
- Additional Charges May Be Filed Against SWAT Standoff Suspect
- Chiefland Approves New Addition To City Hall
- Additional Case of Fungal Meningitis in North Central Florida
- With Additional Hikes Looming, GRU Customers Discuss Energy Costs
- Expert Says Giant Mosquitoes Look Scary, But Pose No Additional Threat
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- Disney Starbucks
- Disney Announces Plans for Magic Kingdom Expansion
- Gainesville Orchestra Plays Disney For Kids
- Robbed Family on Their Way to Disney