The Heart Of Florida Air Show
The Heart of Florida Airshow will be flying their planes on April 14th and 15th.
The two day event will showcase some amazing aerobatic performers and will be two days of spectacular acts, fast jets, and crazy moves. Some of the world class pilots will even add a little something to their aerobatics acts.
"I can play with music. I can fly according to music so if the music is dramatic, the plane becomes dramatic as well," says Nikolay Timofeev, a performer in this year's airshow. "It's some sort of different approach to air show and to aerobatics as well."
One of the more popular planes that will be showcased in the show is the L-39 Jet Trainer Aircraft. Pilot Peter Jacobs painted the plane in honor of the Blue Angels Demonstration Team from the 1980's. The airshow will also feature the U.S. Airforce's Viper East F-16 Demo Team to perform at the show.
By Nathalie Pozo, WCJB TV 20 News
- The Heart of Florida Air Show
- Starke Elementary Closed After Air Tests Show High Levels of Mold
- Tribute Paid to Air Show Crash Victims
- Heart of Florida Tours Ocala
- 2007 Heart of Florida Airshow
- 12th Annual Florida Equine Institute and Allied Trade Show
- Florida Native Performs In National Cirque Show
- Air Force Crash in Florida
- Heart Disease Survivor Will Share Story at Heart Walk
- Heart to Heart Silent Auction