The president of the teacher's union shared complaints over the state's STAR program.Â The program is designed to reward the top 25% of teachers.Â The union says too many teachers are being left out.Â The teacher's union and the school board will continue to work to get what they feel is a more equitable reward system in place.
By Stacey Samuel, WCJB TV 20 News
- Technology Spotlight 10/5/10 "Florida STaRS Program"
- Zimmerman Trial Day 3: Star Witness Testifies
- Heroin Overdose: Reaction to 'Glee' Star Cory Monteith's Death
- Falling S.T.A.R. Gets Uplift from State Legislators Stacey Samuel
- Marion County's Gold Star Mothers Recognized For The First Time
- Gold Star Day In North Central Florida
- Area 96 Year Old World War II Veteran Awarded Bronze Star
- Reality Star Jailed for Fake Money
- Talkin' Cars Under the Stars Cruz-In
- Five Star Pizza Robbery