Alachua City Hall Fire
At least one opponent of the city administration claimed the fire was intentionally set.Â The fire marshal's report says an overloaded electrical circuit may be to blame.Â And there were no flammables nearby that could have ignited the fire.
The new municipal building, which was already under construction, is scheduled to open the second week of April.
- Elderly Couple Killed in Putnam Hall Fire
- Gainesville Gay Rights Activists Celebrate SCOTUS Decision on Steps of City Hall
- Baby Born On Front Steps Of Lawtey City Hall
- City Hall Volunteers
- East Side Residents Rally At City Hall
- Archaeologists Dig at Ocala City Hall
- Dog Sitter Fights City Hall to Continue Service
- Art in High Springs City Hall
- Chiefland Approves New Addition To City Hall
- Alachua County Jail director selected for N.Y. Community College Hall of Fame