Alachua City Hall Fire
At least one opponent of the city administration claimed the fire was intentionally set.Â The fire marshal's report says an overloaded electrical circuit may be to blame.Â And there were no flammables nearby that could have ignited the fire.
The new municipal building, which was already under construction, is scheduled to open the second week of April.
- City, county play hot potato with fire rescue
- Newberry Fire Rescue Remains Under City
- Elderly Couple Killed in Putnam Hall Fire
- Gainesville Gay Rights Activists Celebrate SCOTUS Decision on Steps of City Hall
- Baby Born On Front Steps Of Lawtey City Hall
- City Hall Volunteers
- East Side Residents Rally At City Hall
- Archaeologists Dig at Ocala City Hall
- Chiefland Approves New Addition To City Hall
- Gainesville City Hall to open on Fridays