A FINAL FAREWELL
A somber day of mourning for family members and friends of Hawthorne High School Sophomore David Bryan.
They gathered at Williams Thomas Funeral Home in Hawthorne to remember the life of the 16 year old and pay their respects.
Authorities say David Bryan was driving home Thursday night from his job at the Publix in Gainesville when he passed another car along NE 39th Ave. and crashed into a Lowe's delivery truck head-on.
David was a member of the hawthorne high school football team, soccer team, the TV production crew and the drama club.
By Nathalie Pozo, WCJB TV20 News
- Final Farewell Friday For North Marion Football Coach Craig Damon
- Fans Say Farewell to Jacksonville
- Urban Meyer: The Final Farewell
- Murdered Teen's Final Moments
- Third and Final Suspect Arrested in Gainesville Home Invasion Robbery
- Levy County Tarmac In Its Final Stages of Approval
- A Final Salute to Private Lamarol Tucker
- Final Count of Rescued Cats at 697
- Final Salute to Fallen Forest Ranger
- Williston Picks Final City Manager Candidate