A FINAL FAREWELL
A somber day of mourning for family members and friends of Hawthorne High School Sophomore David Bryan.
They gathered at Williams Thomas Funeral Home in Hawthorne to remember the life of the 16 year old and pay their respects.
Authorities say David Bryan was driving home Thursday night from his job at the Publix in Gainesville when he passed another car along NE 39th Ave. and crashed into a Lowe's delivery truck head-on.
David was a member of the hawthorne high school football team, soccer team, the TV production crew and the drama club.
By Nathalie Pozo, WCJB TV20 News
- Fans Say Farewell to Jacksonville
- Urban Meyer: The Final Farewell
- Final Gainesville City Commission Forum
- DTV Switch- The Final Countdown
- Gilchrist Vote is Finalized
- Public Service Commissions Chairman Finally Breaks Silence
- Final Act for Center Stage; Store Will Close Its Doors
- Organizers Finalize Plans For Gainesville Fashion Week
- Gainesville Fashion Week Wraps Up With Final Show Saturday
- Murdered Teen's Final Moments