2007 Heart of Florida Airshow
Organizers are estimating over 10,000 people will come out and enjoy acts from basic aircraft, the hang gilder, to autographs from their favorite pilots. There's a special tribute this year. The show comes just weeks after Eilon Krugman Kkadi, a prominent Gainesville attorney and pilot was killed after his jet crashed at a Titusville airshow. And many pilots say they're honored to be a part of it. Major. Jason Koltes says, "I was at Titus a couple of weeks ago when he crashed. So to be able to do the show as a tribute to his family it's great. I'm glad to have the opportunity to do that."
If you missed the air show today, you can caught it tomorrow. Gates open at 10:30 in the morning. Tickets are 15 dollars for adults and 6 dollars for children 6-to-12 years old. And kids under the age of six are free.
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
- Heart of Florida Tours Ocala
- The Heart Of Florida Air Show
- The Heart of Florida Air Show
- Police Report Shows Tebow Tried to Break Up 2007 Bar Fight Involving Hernandez
- GPD Report Raises Questions About Hernandez Involvement in 2007 Shooting
- Heart Disease Survivor Will Share Story at Heart Walk
- City of Gainesville Cleared of Negligence in 2007 Death of Andrew Arosemena
- GPD Releases Report on 2007 Shooting Involving Hernandez
- Gator Growl 2007
- Walk America 2007