Build Your Butterfly Garden
If you want to attract butterflies to your garden, then you need to plant nectar plants, but if you want butterflies to produce in your garden, then you also need host plants for the caterpillars to eat.
Butterfly Host Plants:If you want to attract this butterfly, then plant this...Black Swallowtail: Queen Anne's Lace, Fennel, Parsley Zebra Swallowtail: Pawpaw, Woolly Pawpaw, Dwarf PawPaw American Painted Lady: Purple Cudweed, Wandering Cudweed, Narrow Leaf Cudweed Nectar Sources for all Butterflies: Aquatic Milkweed, Blue Sage, Goldenrod, Lantana, Shrub Jasmine, Tall Verbena.Â For more information check the Florida Museum of Natural History Website: www.flmnh.ufl.edu
- Veterans Build Garden
- Growing Your Garden
- Butterfly Exhibit
- Museum Hosts Butterfly Fest
- Growing Gardens 4/25/12: Your Own Herb Garden
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Fire at Gardens Apartment Complex
- Cafe Gardens Closing Down
- Stranded Fliers Get Free Admission To Seaworld, Busch Gardens
- Cafe Gardens Closes Its Doors