More than 100 wildfires have swallowed up 600 acres in North Central Florida.
The burn bans includes fire pits and fireworks but not grills. Fire officials say you should be careful with cigarette butts, A-T-V 's and lawn mowers because they can spark fires.
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Bradford County Burn Ban
- Levy County Under Voluntary Burn Ban
- Burn Ban's Impact On Fourth Of July
- Marion County Burn Ban
- Voluntary Burn Ban in Effect
- Synthetic Marijuana Banned in Florida
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- UF Bans Cheer Team From Performing Aerial Stunts