Marion County Murder
It happened in an empty lot at the corner of Northwest 4th Street and 10th Avenue.Â At the crime scen, police found a car registered to Sancho's wife and a rental car across the street with the keys at the crime scene.Â
Police say they have one witness who was near Sancho when they first arrived.Â Hundreds of people showed up when the police did but nobody knew anything.Â
"Initially... nobody really wants to say anything to us but later on down the road people can call in anonymously and leave tips," Sergeant Lou Biondi of the Ocala Police Department said.
Sancho had been in and out of of the Marion County jail multiple times since 1996 including most recently earlier this month.
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Marion County Murder Suspect Captured
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Attempted Murder Trial Pushed Back, Defense Not Ready
- Murder Suspect Breaks Down in Court
- Ocala Teen Charged as an Adult for Attempted Second Degree Murder
- Marion County Murder Suspect On The Loose
- Elderly Woman Found Murdered in Her Home
- New Details in Summerfield Murder