Marion County Murder
It happened in an empty lot at the corner of Northwest 4th Street and 10th Avenue.Â At the crime scen, police found a car registered to Sancho's wife and a rental car across the street with the keys at the crime scene.Â
Police say they have one witness who was near Sancho when they first arrived.Â Hundreds of people showed up when the police did but nobody knew anything.Â
"Initially... nobody really wants to say anything to us but later on down the road people can call in anonymously and leave tips," Sergeant Lou Biondi of the Ocala Police Department said.
Sancho had been in and out of of the Marion County jail multiple times since 1996 including most recently earlier this month.
- Charlie Ely's Murder Trial will Stay in Marion County
- Marion County Murder Suspect Captured
- Marion County Murder Suspect On The Loose
- Murder In Marion County
- Marion County Teens Accused of Murder In Court Today
- Teen Murdered in Marion County
- Who's to Blame for the Murder of Marion County Teen?
- Marion County Murder
- Marion County Murder Suicide
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County