Marion County Murder
It happened in an empty lot at the corner of Northwest 4th Street and 10th Avenue.Â At the crime scen, police found a car registered to Sancho's wife and a rental car across the street with the keys at the crime scene.Â
Police say they have one witness who was near Sancho when they first arrived.Â Hundreds of people showed up when the police did but nobody knew anything.Â
"Initially... nobody really wants to say anything to us but later on down the road people can call in anonymously and leave tips," Sergeant Lou Biondi of the Ocala Police Department said.
Sancho had been in and out of of the Marion County jail multiple times since 1996 including most recently earlier this month.
- Marion County Murder Suspect Captured
- Marion County Murder Suspect On The Loose
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- E-Cigarette Ordinance in Marion County
- Marion County Drug Bust
- Marion County Teachers Will Soon Get Pay Increase
- Marion County Certified Substitutes Get Pay Raise
- "Stuff the Bus" Making It's Way Across Marion County