It was a sad day as hundreds gathered to pay their respects to a well respected public servant.Â The visitation wasÂ Saturday for the Gainesville Police officer who died after being struck by an accused drunk driver during the national championship celebration.
Lieutenant Corey Dahlem is being remembered as both a good police officer and a good family man.Â
His trusted "Brothers in Blue" brought his casket in to the Trinity United Methodist Church.Â Dahlem's peers say he was both easy to supervise and easy to work under.Â But more than anything else, they say he was a role model when it came to fatherhood.
- Daughter of Fallen Officer Remembers Her Father Six Years After His Death
- Williston Police Remember A Fallen Officer
- Family And Friends Remember Marine Officer
- Remembering A Fallen Officer
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers
- Remembering 9/11
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- Coach Killed in Car Crash is Remembered
- North Central Florida High Schoolers Remembered
- Remembering American Heroes