Parade of Homes
Local builders are displaying their most creative work this weekend at the parade of homes in Gainesville. You'll find lots of neat ideas like a creek that runs through a property.
And builders say even if you're not buying a home... this year you'll find something for everyone.
"If you're looking for design ideas for your home it's a terrific place to come out," says Adam Bolton from Builders Association of North Florida.Â "If you want to remodel your home now it's a terrific place to come out."
The parade starts Saturday and runs through April 29th.
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
- Parade of Homes Showcase Helps Stimulate Gainesville's Housing Market
- Bikers on Parade Takes Its Last Ride
- Stars of the UF Homecoming Parade
- Gay Pride Parade in Gainesville
- Mini-Monster Truck Drivers at Williston Parade
- HOMECOMING PARADE
- Bikers on Parade
- Gainesville Activites and Traffic Details- Art Fest, Bikers Parade
- More Than 400 People Arrested At Gasparilla Parade
- Ocala Parade Street Closures