Road Dedication In Ocala
A special honor for a fallen soldier from ocala is meant to keep him alive in the minds of those who knew him and those who never got the chance.
The ceremony dedicated a portion of State Road 329 to the late Army Sergeant Chad Lake who died in service to his country in February of 2005. It took place outside at North Marion High School and touched everyone who attended.
Chad's mother, Debbie Farr says, "It means a lot to me to have something that we can remember him by and everybody else can remember. "
Travelers driving down State Road 329 might see one of the four signs and think about one of the many men who gave their lives for their country.
- Road Dedication Honors Fallen Hero
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- New Road in Ocala Helping to "Change America"
- Ocala's New Roads to Be Named
- Highway Dedicated To Fallen Soldier
- Pavillion Dedication Memorializes Former Fire Chief Hope Powell
- 4th of July Dedication Ceremony
- Highway Dedication
- Gainesville Church Prepares for Dedication
- Wes Skiles Dedication