Taste Of Ocala
People sampled dishes from over 50 of the areas finest restaurants.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, all within four hours! Welcome to the nineteenth annual Taste of Ocala 2007.
People definitely got their dollars worth at this years fundraiser. Colleen Franco and her pals from Pick-a-Chip Cookie were one of nearly twenty dessert tents.
But with all these options, where does one start?
Some people prefer to work backwards.
"My favorite is the goodies... i like the goodies the best.. i have a sweet tooth," said and Ocala Resident.
There were two new tents on the block this year, and they definitely had the longest lines.
To some here, The Taste of Ocala means more.
It gives the residents of Ocala a chance to see what the city is made of."
Gaysha's for starters. And how about clowns, face painting and a band too boot!
By Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News.
- The Taste of Ocala
- Hundreds Turn Out To Gainesville Soup-Tasting Fundraiser
- Taste of Gatornationals: Best Race Team Food
- Soup Tasting Competition
- My Brother's Keeper Program at Santa Fe Gives High Schoolers a Taste of College Life
- Taste of Home
- University Study Shows Taste Trumps Health In Blueberries
- Pediatric Patients at Shands get a Taste of Magic
- Ocala’s 351st Military Police Company Deploy To Afghanistan
- Ocala City Manager Talks about Ocala's Future