Arrest Made in Dead Body Case
Wednesday, police arrested 23-year-old Adam Leyva in Corelia, Ga., which is in the northeastern part of the state.
Leyva is wanted for murder and robbery.
Police say Leyva's fingerprints were on the weapon used to kill Roberto Ramirez of Ocala. They say he was seen driving Ramirez's Ford Explorer. The vehicle is still missing.
A medical examiner's report showed that Ramirez died from a blunt trauma to the head.
Leyva will be extradicted back to Florida.
- Arrest made in Gilchrist County murder case
- Arrests Are Made in TV 20's Cold Case Feature
- Arrest made in former Chiefland High School's star athlete case
- Multiple arrests made in Mortgage Fraud Case
- 2 Arrests Made in Death of Bullied Florida Girl
- Arrest Made at Ocala Nightclub
- Three Arrests Made for Citra Mobile Home Fires
- Arrest Made in Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Another Arrest Made in Robbery of Ocala Convenience Store
- Arrest Made in Murder of Interlachen Man