Arrest Made in Dead Body Case
Wednesday, police arrested 23-year-old Adam Leyva in Corelia, Ga., which is in the northeastern part of the state.
Leyva is wanted for murder and robbery.
Police say Leyva's fingerprints were on the weapon used to kill Roberto Ramirez of Ocala. They say he was seen driving Ramirez's Ford Explorer. The vehicle is still missing.
A medical examiner's report showed that Ramirez died from a blunt trauma to the head.
Leyva will be extradicted back to Florida.
- Arrest made in Gilchrist County murder case
- Arrests Are Made in TV 20's Cold Case Feature
- 2 Arrests Made in Death of Bullied Florida Girl
- Desk Clerk Mistakes Dead Body for Mannequin
- Multiple arrests made in Mortgage Fraud Case
- Three Arrests Made for Citra Mobile Home Fires
- Arrest Made in Connection to Cocaine,Stolen Car
- Arrest Made in Archer Hit-And-Run Death
- Arrest Made In 3 Year Old Murder
- Arrest Made in Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School