Contact Solution Recall
Advanced Medical Optics is recalling the product after a report showed the solution led to an increased risk of eye infections. The same product was recalled last year because of bacterial contamination. AMO says there is no evidence to show this latest recall is due to contamination issue. They are working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration to look into the problem.
- Supernatural Expert Looks To Make Contact With The Dead
- GRU Says to Avoid Contact With Hogtown Creek
- School District Unveils Text Message Emergency Contact System
- Be Cautious of Halloween Costume Contacts
- Local Hunters Suggest a Potential Solution to "Bear Problem"
- Delegate Solutions
- Doctor Shortage Solution?
- City Looks for Solutions to a Safer Downtown
- Dunnellon Seeks Solution to Debt
- Police Find Solution for Southwest 62nd Boulevard Crosswalk