Correctional Institute on Lockdown After Officer Attacked
Florida Department of Corrections Spokesman Robby Cunningham said other inmates joined in but officers stopped the fight.
The building was locked down and more than 100 inmates refused to go back to their housing facility after the attack.
The guard who was hurt refused any medical treatment.
- Plans For The Vacant Gainesville Correctional Institution Building
- Mourning the Loss of Officer Killed in the Line of Duty
- School on Lockdown After Near Abduction
- Correctional Officer Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
- Putnam Corrections Officer Arrested on Drug Charges
- Union County Correction Officers On Trial
- Union County Correction Officers On Trial Day Two
- Corrections Officer Arrested
- Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Corrections Officer Quits