Dangerous Fires Cause Evacuations
Residents in the Griffis Loop area all the way to Batten Road have been evacuated.
A second fire in the County Road 18 area near Hampton has resulted in the evacuation of residents bewteen 41st and 47th avenues.
Residents on County Road 18 as well as those on SE 38th Avenue (Rhoden Road) and SE 109th Street (Meng Dairy Road) have also been asked to evacuate.
This blaze has involved an estimated area of 1,000 acres.
- Marion County Brush Fire Closes Roads, Causes Evacuations
- Powdery Substance Causes Evacuation
- Gas main break causes evacuation of Churchill Square in Ocala
- Neighbors evacuated when construction site causes gas leak
- Rooftop Fire at Butler Plaza Forces Shoppers to Evacuate
- Four Dead Following House Fire, Fire Not The Cause of Deaths
- Dangerous Driving Conditions Due to Fire
- BRUSH FIRE DANGER
- Fire Danger Might Mean No Fireworks
- Lightning May Be Cause of Large YMCA Fire