Early Morning House Fire
The fire happened on the 3900 block of NW 63rd Street around 12:30 AM. Marion County Fire Rescue (MCFR) received multiple 911 calls from travelers along I-75, who reported seeing fire on the east side of the highway.
When fire crews arrived on the scene they found a single wide mobile home fully engulfed in flames. Firefighters from four Marion County Fire stations knocked down a wall to get inside the home. That's when they found a woman in her 50s dead in the bedroom.
The cause of death as well as the cause of the fire are under investigation.
- Man Burned In Early Morning House Fire
- Man Dies in Citra House Fire
- Ocala House Fire
- Crews investigating two house fires in Suwanee County
- Early Morning Fire Kills 1
- Lake City Police Officer Dies in Early Morning Fire
- Early Morning Fire in Downtown Area of Gainesville
- Early Morning Fire Destroys Home Near Jonesville
- Early Morning Fire Kills Five
- Utilities Building Enveloped in Early Morning Fire