All eyes will be on Florida come January 29th. The move will put Florida's primary behind only the Iowa and Nevada caucuses and the New Hampshire primary and on the same day as South Carolina's Democratic primary.
Florida's early election could have huge implications in the February fifth primaries scheduled in a dozen other states, including New York and California. The bill also requires a verifiable paper trail for all voting machines throughout Florida.
- Florida Democrast Drop Mail-in Primary Idea
- North Central Florida Primary Election Races
- Florida Primary Results
- Presidential Race Overshadows Florida Primary
- Voting Underway in Primary
- District 22 GOP Primary
- Primary Election
- Two UF Primary Care Clinics to Close in Columbia County
- Primary Victory
- Interview: Ted Yoho Primary Winner