Officer Jailed for Child Abuse, Released on Bond
Patrol Officer Herbert Wade Priester turned himself in Wednesday.
After apparently suffering injuries in January, the little girl was examined by doctors at Shands, as well as a child protection team. Both determined she was abused.
The case was turned over to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- Woman Charged With Child Abuse, After Suffocating 2-Month-Old Baby
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Child Abuse, Arrested
- Mayor Craig Lowe is Released from Jail on Bond
- Dog Recovering After Abuse, Owners Relinquish Custody
- Deegan Bonded Out Of Jail
- Lake City Man Arrested for Child Abuse
- Child Abuse Update
- Child Abuse Arrest
- Juvenile Correctional Facility Employee Accused of Child Abuse
- Motorcylists Ride To Raise Money For Child Abuse Victims