Rip Tide Rescues
Strong rip currents led to nearly a dozen rescues on Jacksonville Beach alone on Sunday. Lifeguards had to swim out and pull people from the rough waters.
A man from Georgia drowned while trying to save his son from the currents.
A man from Kissimmee drowned near the Cocoa Beach Pier. After performing nearly 200 rescues in three hours, lifeguards shut down one park in Cocoa Beach.
- Don't Get Ripped Off on Championship Apparel
- Deadly Rip Currents Likely
- Rip Currents Hitting Gulf
- Thunderstorms Rip North Central Florida; Funnel Cloud Reported
- An Animal Rescue Operation In Need of Rescuing
- Increase at Horse Rescue Farms
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Without Generators, But Will Have Them In The Future
- Animal Rescue Operation Continues
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Educates Residents On Fire Assessment Fees
- Five Horses Rescued