US Victory Museum in Archer
The US Victory Museum in Archer opens it's doors only on patriotic holidays. Inside is a slice of history, complete with memorabilia from World War I, World War II and the Korean War.
"When you see all these things, you're reminded of that huge sacrifice they made for us," said museum organizer Armand Caudron. "You'll feel it when you walk in, see the pictures, the uniforms, the mementos they brought back from the war."
All the artifacts are donated by Alachua County veterans. The museum will also be open Wednesday.
- Archer Residents Voice their Concerns on the Archer Braid Trail
- Four NASA Artifacts on Display at Wings of Dreams Museum
- Teens Contribute to Online Museum
- Museum Hosts Butterfly Fest
- Micanopy Historical Society Museum
- 2013 Cade Museum
- New Portrait Exhibit At Harn Museum
- Robb House Medical Museum
- Local Artist Owns 3D Fluorescent Art Museum
- Matheson Museum Brings Alachua County History to Life