US Victory Museum in Archer
The US Victory Museum in Archer opens it's doors only on patriotic holidays. Inside is a slice of history, complete with memorabilia from World War I, World War II and the Korean War.
"When you see all these things, you're reminded of that huge sacrifice they made for us," said museum organizer Armand Caudron. "You'll feel it when you walk in, see the pictures, the uniforms, the mementos they brought back from the war."
All the artifacts are donated by Alachua County veterans. The museum will also be open Wednesday.
- Archer Residents Voice their Concerns on the Archer Braid Trail
- Beating the Summertime Blues: Florida Museum of Natural History
- Robb House Medical Museum
- Teens Contribute to Online Museum
- International Artist Creates Political Drawings For Gainesville Museum
- Reflections of Florida Landscapes Arrive at Appleton Museum
- Museum Hosts Butterfly Fest
- Cade Museum Prize "Sweet 16"
- Cade Museum Prize Final Four Announced
- eCath Wins Cade Museum Prize