Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â There is a great program that can help give your kids a head start. It's called voluntary Pre-K and it specializes in mixing work and play.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Voluntary Pre-k was started a year ago by Florida residents who wanted to have a program that prepared 4-year olds for kindergarten. Parents do not have to pay for this program which can be held at school, day care centers, or in someone's home. However, it costs taxpayers a little overÂ $2500.00 per student to enroll them in voluntary Pre-K. The students learn letters, numbers, counting, a little Spanish and more.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The voluntary pre-kindergarten class is offered in two segments a child can do 300 hours over the summer or around 600 during the course of the year.
- Pre-K Budget Cuts
- Parents Line Up For Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten
- Levy County Under Voluntary Burn Ban
- Voluntary Burn Ban in Effect
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game
- Pre-Thanksgiving Shopping; Early Bird Gets the Deals
- Green Seeks Greener NBA Pre Draft Pastures
- Gator Volleyball the Pre-Season Conference Favorite - Again!
- Gators the Pre-Season Favorite to Win Conference Title