Crist Signs Bill
Governor Charlie Crist put his signature on the $15.6 billion property tax cut plan just a few hours ago. the estimated average cut for primary homeowners is $174 or 7% in the first year.
Secondary homes and other residential properties are estimated at $199 and commercial property owners will see a cut of $941 or 6%.
Florida voters next will decide whether to adopt the second half of the plan on January 29th. That republican-sponsored proposal has drawn opposition from democrats, local officials, labor unions and other critics.
- Crist Signs Bill that Could Lead to Gambling
- State Senate Sends High-Speed Rail Bill to Crist
- Crist Vetos 'Landmark' Energy Bill, Says It's Not Enough
- Crist Signs Steroid Testing Policy
- Governor Rick Scott Signs Inspirational Messages Bill
- Charlie Crist Comes to Town
- Crist proposes tuition reform
- Governor Crist on McCain's List For The Vice Presidential Slot
- Governor Crist Weekend Retreat to McCain's Arizona Ranch
- Crist Open Minded on Offshore Oil Drilling