Marion Department of Elections to Renovate Building
County commissioners agreed to give an old building a new look.
The county will spend $900,000 renovating this building on Northeast 16th Street in Ocala.Â The building is about 66,000 square feet and should give the Supervisor of Elections the extra room that they need.
Â Right now there is no date set for when the renovations will be over. It just depends how long the construction takes.
- Demolition Day for Gainesville Police Department Building
- Billionaire Canadian building football stadium in Marion County
- Marion County Sees More Early Votes This Election
- Marion County Sheriff will not Seek Re-Election
- Marion Co. Primary Election Results are In, Low Voter Turnout Disappoints Candidates
- Marion County School Board Elections
- Marion County Day Before Election
- Marion County Final Election Results
- Marion County Sheriff's Department reinstates terrorist intelligence unit
- Second Case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis in Marion County