Property Tax Problems
Top lawmakers announced last Friday they have a deal. But there are very few specifics on what that deal actually entails. Democrats are blaming the Republicans.
"I have great concerns about whether or not we have set the table for success or whether or not so much is being done behind the scenes without public input," said House Democratic Leader Dan Gelber.
The special session of the legislature begins next Tuesday and could go on for as many as 11 days.
- Property Tax Problems
- City Commission Addresses More Than Property Tax Reform
- Property Tax Cut May Mean Less Money for Education
- Property Tax Cuts A Bad Thing?
- Special Session on Property Taxes
- Local Property Tax Reform
- Property Tax Reduction For Select Seniors, Off The Radar In Alachua County
- Property Taxes on the Rise
- Property Tax Practices Questioned in Dixie County
- Unclaimed Property