Protecting Our Nation
70% of soldiers killed in the War in Iraq are the result of improvised explosive devices better known as IED's or roadside bombs.
Over 1,000 Florida National Guard Troops are currently training men and women who might be heading to the war zone. Their top priority, making sure troops are prepared for these kinds of attacks.
"Convoys go out into the woods and will be attacked," says Major General Douglas Burnett of The Florida National Guard. "They will practice their latest technic's and tactics and procedures to repeal that attack, medics will come, it's a pretty effective training."
- Protecting Our Nation
- The Federal Reserve's Plan To Get Back Our Economy
- States Consider Laws to Protect Unemployed
- Residential Capital Seeks Chapter 11 Protection
- Warm Weather's Effect on Our Crops
- WATERING RESTRICTIONS GO INTO EFFECT FOR MUCH OF OUR AREA
- Our Teachers in Orlando
- How Safe Are Our Bridges
- Problems Viewing Our Site?
- Play at our own Risk