Protecting Our Nation
70% of soldiers killed in the War in Iraq are the result of improvised explosive devices better known as IED's or roadside bombs.
Over 1,000 Florida National Guard Troops are currently training men and women who might be heading to the war zone. Their top priority, making sure troops are prepared for these kinds of attacks.
"Convoys go out into the woods and will be attacked," says Major General Douglas Burnett of The Florida National Guard. "They will practice their latest technic's and tactics and procedures to repeal that attack, medics will come, it's a pretty effective training."
- States Consider Laws to Protect Unemployed
- Residential Capital Seeks Chapter 11 Protection
- Spending Father's Day Protecting Their Country
- Environmental Protection Leaders Ask Residents to Use Less Water
- A New Bill Could Actually Protect Florida Springs
- Protecting Your Home in the Cold
- Protecting Privacy
- Hurricane Protection
- Protecting Our Nation
- Protect Your Home from Wildfires