Sunday Gas Tracker
According to floridastategasprices.com the cheapest places to buy gas Sunday in Gainesville are the Shell at Archer and Tower Roads and the Kangaroo at that same intersection, both coming in at $2.89 for a gallon of regular unleaded. The current average in Gainesville is $2.98 a gallon.
In the Ocala area you can get your cheapest gas at Murphy USA on SW highway 200 for $2.78 a gallon.
- Local Sunday Market Soon To Be Back In Gainesville
- Governor Scott Calls for "Day of Prayer for Unity" on Sunday
- Health insurance for 2015 enrollment ends Sunday
- Chef Elmo Memorial Service: Sunday, Aug. 9
- Gainesville Extreme Makeover Home Editon Episode Will Air Sunday
- Slices of Joy For Local Vets During Super Bowl Sunday
- Traveling During the Thanksgiving Holiday? Plan Ahead if Your're Coming Back Sunday
- UPDATE: Sunday Shooting in Southwest Gainesville
- Ocala Ice Skater To Compete In Winter Olympics Sunday
- Woman Attacked on UF Campus Sunday Night