Woman Bound, Gagged, Blinfolded
Ocala Police say a black male entered the law office of John C. Trentelman around 8:30 this morning.
They say a man with a gun walked in through the front door of the office. He then attacked the 64-year old secretary, taking her purse, blindfolding her, and gagging her. Police say he also got away in the victims car.
She was taken to a local hospital. Police are now looking into a possible connection between the robber and one of the law offices cases.
- Homeward Bound
- "Bound by Haiti" at UF
- Woman Crashes Car Into Ocala Daycare
- Woman Files Lawsuit Against Pharmacy Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Zephyrhills Woman Shoots Husband
- Woman Missing for Years Now in Panhandle Jail
- Man Gets 25 Years for Killing Woman
- Fla. Woman Arrested in Death of Fiance in Tennessee
- Woman's Decomposing Body Found
- Woman Dies on Fla. Keys Dive Trip