And with astrologers saying 7-7-7 is the best day to make any important decisions, you can see why people all around the country including here in north central florida are saying I do.
It's the seventh day of the seventh month, of the seventh year of this century. And couples getting married aren't the only ones being superticous, more people are expected to gamble, and thousands of mothers are planning c-sections.
The next 7-7-7 will be in 100-years. That'll be they year 21-07.
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Gas Prices Lower
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex
- City Commissioner Walks Through Archer Braid Trail
- County Aiming to Hire more Local Businesses
- Buy Local Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
- Congress sends payroll tax cut bill to Obama