Bodies In Putnam County Identified
Authorities say they were the bodies of 36-year old Terrance Eugene McCloud and 30-year old Karlee Collum.
Both bodies were found in McCloud's mobile home. Collum's friends became worried after she didn't make it to work Thursday. The manager at the mobile home went to the trailer and found the bodies. Neighbors say they didn't see or hear anything suspicious.
Investigators tell WCJB there was no sign of forced entry, but there was trauma on the bodies, leaving the deaths as very suspicious. Major. Gary Bowling says, "We have ruled out suicide. It is clear two people were murdered, by an unknown suspect or suspects."
Authorities say autopsy results should be in tomorrow or Monday. If you have any information about this crime you're asked to call crime stoppers or the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. The number is (386) 329-0800.
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
- Body Found in Levy County has Been Identified
- Human Remains Identified as Missing Marion County Man
- Levy County Stab Victims Identified
- Red Signs Will Identify Sexual Predators In Bradford County
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Putnam County Robbery/Homicide
- Putnam County Fugtives in Kentucky
- Hunter fatally shot in Putnam County
- Fay floods roads in Putnam County
- Triple Murder In Putnam County