Bodies In Putnam County Identified
Authorities say they were the bodies of 36-year old Terrance Eugene McCloud and 30-year old Karlee Collum.
Both bodies were found in McCloud's mobile home. Collum's friends became worried after she didn't make it to work Thursday. The manager at the mobile home went to the trailer and found the bodies. Neighbors say they didn't see or hear anything suspicious.
Investigators tell WCJB there was no sign of forced entry, but there was trauma on the bodies, leaving the deaths as very suspicious. Major. Gary Bowling says, "We have ruled out suicide. It is clear two people were murdered, by an unknown suspect or suspects."
Authorities say autopsy results should be in tomorrow or Monday. If you have any information about this crime you're asked to call crime stoppers or the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. The number is (386) 329-0800.
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
- Body Found in Levy County has Been Identified
- Columbia County deputies identify body found in car
- Body floating on New River in Union County identified
- Body Found in River Identified
- Body found on side of road identified
- Body identified as missing Keystone Heights woman
- Body found in Ocala National Forest identified
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Indiana Murder Suspect Arrested in Putnam County
- Putnam County Robbery/Homicide