Celebrating The Life of Christopher Todd Neiberger
Hundreds of people supported the Neiberger family and celebrated the life of Christopher today. He's described as a fun spirited person who loved life. One quality that stood out above all was his willingness to give.
There wasn't an empty spot in the parking lot of Trinity United Methodist Church.Â Chris's brother Robert gave a moving eulogy, speaking about his brothers strength and brave heart. He wasn't the only one with fine words.
"He was the perfect example of what a boy scout should be," says Tim Rogers, Christopher's scout leader for 11 years.
Chris Neiberger had just turned 22 on August 3. He was a 2003 graduate of Gainesville High School.
By Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News.
- Lonnie Todd Trial Day 3
- Lonnie Todd Found Guilty On Three Counts
- Celebration of Life: Tony Cruse
- "Pie Lady" of Reddick Celebrates A Century of Life
- Celebration of Life Lost Too Soon at Newberry High School
- Hundreds Celebrate Emily Cook's Life
- Community celebrates life of former UF professor
- "Pals for Life" Saved a Life
- Trail Life USA Kicks Off
- Senior Citizen Kills Wife Before Taking His Own Life